Become a part of the Ihsaas Trust mission! Make a donation and help to make your brothers and sisters self-sufficient.
How We Use your Donations
We use your donations in the following manner to help Muslims in need:
Sadaqah (voluntary charity)
Your sadaqah is utilized by us in the following areas:
- For providing micro-financing services
- For covering Ihsaas Trust’s operational expenses
Zakaah (mandatory charity)
Your zakaah will be used by us in only those ways permissible by Qur’an and Sunnah, including helping poor Muslims pay off their debts.
How to make a donation to Ihsaas Trust In order to make a donation to Ihsaas Trust, simply:
- You can deposit directly into our accounts. Please make sure the funds are deposited into the accurate account:
- a. 01140100841841 Ihsaas Trust - Microfinance
- b. 01140100892552 Ihsaas Trust - Zakat
- c. 01140100892545 Ihsaas Trust - Sadqa
- d. All accounts are located at Meezan Bank Limited, Bahadurabad Branch, Karachi.